The CHPSC Annual General Meeting is traditionally held on Easter Saturday and is Chaired by the Commodore.
The business of the annual meeting to to :
- approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- approve the accounts of the previous yera (The CHPSC Financial Year is from 1st January to 31st December);
- approve a budget for the current year;
- to elect Officers of the Club
- to elect members of the Management Committee
- to discuss any pre-tabled questions
There is usually an opportunity after the AGM to have a general discussion with the Flag Officers and Management Comitteee Members
To see the Notice of AGM and the associated documents you must be a paid up member and logged in.
Page updated 1st January 2020