What's On Next....
What's On (list)
- Gin - Tapas - Prosecco Gwen 29 Maw 2019
- Mother 's Day Sul 31 Maw 2019
- Easter Weekend - Social Events Gwen 19 Ebr 2019
- Commodore's Welcome To Marina Gwen 19 Ebr 2019
- Crew - Meet the Skippers Evening Sad 20 Ebr 2019
- Try Gin - Quiz Night Sad 08 Meh 2019
- Prosecco on the Deck Sad 22 Meh 2019
- Commodore's Reception - Pwllheli Regatta Gwen 19 Gorff 2019
- Summer Ball 2019 Sad 20 Gorff 2019
- Pwllheli Regatta 2019 Sad 20 Gorff 2019
- Commodore's Reception IRC Welsh Champs Iau 08 Aws 2019
- Bart's Bash 2019 Sul 22 Med 2019
- CHPSC - Rugby - Wales V Australia Sul 29 Med 2019
- Autumn Supper 2019 Sad 19 Hyd 2019
- Christmas Ball 2019 Sad 07 Rhag 2019
- New Year Eve Party 2019 Maw 31 Rhag 2019
Work has started on the new bar
Team Checkmate wins the 2018/19 Spinlock IRC GBR Inland Championship, which took place at Windermere’s Winter Series.
With an astonishing 7 firsts and 3 second places, Checkmate finished on 13 points, 12 points ahead of the second placed boat.
The Winter Series started on November 4th 2018 and finished on March 10th 2019, during which we encountered all types of testing weather.
Checkmate’s Team included Ian McMillan, Steve Goacher, Tim Harper, Chris Robinson, Chris Harman, Mark Somerville, Lynne Morris, Andy Thomas and Stuart Trunkfield.
Winning this Inland Championship has been the icing on the cake of an exceptional year for Checkmate, after becoming the Impala British Champions for the second year running in June, The IRC Welsh National Champions in July and topping it all off wth becoming the IRC British Inland Champions.....What a year!!
Parkrun is a 5k timed run, you against the clock. Every Saturday morning at 9.00am
Pwllheli parkrun is the only Britain mainland beach based parkrun. Its free to enter and is run by volunteers. There is also a great social side to the parkrun where everyone meets in the café upstairs afterwards to refuel with breakfast baps and coffee.
So if your interested in running or volunteering click on the link to find out more http://www.parkrun.org.uk/hafanpwllheli/
Did you know that you can buy whitebait at the bar - a great snack or starter.
Why not try it out on your next visit......