Why Cruise In Company?
• promote the enjoyment of boating cruising;
• to enable us to share expertise and experiences;
• to encourage members to make new friends.
• cruise and a meal out or BBQ Party etc;
• involve all boats – Power and Sail;
• cooperate with other local clubs;
• involve Pwllheli Mooring and Berth-holders Association;
• cooperate with CHPSC Racing group;
Who do we contact?
- record your interest in receiving cruising notifications;
- become a cruise ‘coordinator of the day’;
- share your cruisiong plans
- share your cruise story
- provide any information that you think would be of interest to other members
HELP IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR SOMEONE TO ADOPT AN EVENT(S) IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN!
Can we organise a Cruise or Share our intentions?
Yes, this is highly encouraged. We are in this venture 'TOGETHER.'
'Ad hoc' cruises have proved to be invaluable due to this weather dependant activity. However, we aim to advertise cruising events during the year on our website. For whatever reason these do not materialise, we have a perfect opportunity to meet for a chat at the Club House, share experiences and plan future cruises.
Suggested dates for a cruise will be posted on the web-site
Our website will provide up to date information regarding the Specific Cruise including tide information and pictures to support suggested cruise, which also at your request can be e:mailed to you.
What if Cruise is cancelled due to adverse weather?
Meet at the club for 8pm for drinks and a chat.
Other Cruises ?
Other Cruises will be arranged, weather permitting at an 'ad hoc' basis and therefore communication of Cruisers will be of utmost importance.
Can I/ We come cruising if we do not have a boat?
Yes...Yes....Yes. Please contact and show your interest and many boats have volunteered for people to join them and be part of our Cruising experience.
Can we share our experiences on the Club Website?
Log of Cruisers will be available on the website. We learn a lot about the area and skills from others, and this is an invaluable forum.
This page is being updated January 2020