A Busy summer for CHIPAC sailors
The summer is rapidly passing in a blur of clouds rain and strong winds. This means that CHIPAC sailors will have had an exhilarating and exciting summer of sailing. The main events that CHIPAC sailors have taken part in are :-
- Rob Foreshaw competing in the Laser Worlds in Japan !!
- 9 sailors competed at the Welsh schools championship at Tenby
- Indeg and Mari at attended the Optimist invitational training at Oxford
- Siwan and Aimee competed in Laser Nationals at Devon.
- Nicholas and Josh are competing in the Mirror worlds.
- Aimee, Mathew and Josh are taking part in the Topper Nationals
- Aimee (again) and Siwan (again) and a new member of PSC (who shows potential)
- Bleddyn Mon will be competing in the Splash Worlds.
- The 5 members of the North Wales
Follow this link for the full CHIPAC Newsletter which contains much more information on the activities of CHIPAC.