CHPSC - Rules (section 35 Byelaws)
Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli Sailing Club – Rules (Updated and Approved by MC on 30/01/2018)
Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli Sailing Club (CHPSC) is a members’ club limited by guarantee and is a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC).
Section 35 of the ‘Articles of Association’ enables the Officers and Management Committee of CHPSC to issue Byelaws ‘Rules’ for the proper conduct, management and governance of the Club and these will be applied for the benefit of the members; individually and collectively.The Officers will, from time to time, review these ‘Rules’ as found necessary with changing circumstances.
CHPSC moved to our new home in Plas Heli, the Welsh National Sailing Academy and Events Centre in July 2015. This move happened in the middle of a very busy summer.
There has been a lot of changes in the way we operate in the new environment and it is important that we listen to the opinions of our customers so that we can improve the service and experience for the benefit of all of our members, visitors and guests.
Could you please complete the following short survey - the information will be of assistance to the Sailing Club and Plas Heli teams in preparing for the activities in the Spring.
CHPSC, as a Not for Profit organisation is deamed to be excempt from notification under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
CHPSC must however comply with the provisions of the 1998 Act.
The eight data protection principles are:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless –
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Members of Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli are asked to make the following positive declaration as part of the Membership application form:
I consent to the above details being kept on the CHPSC computer and paper files (as set out in our data- protection policy) for the purpose of contacting me, receiving relevant information from the Club, receiving Club e-newsletters, for delivery of annual calendar, renewal requests and the administration of your club membership discount entitlement by Plas Heli.
Updated December 2017
|Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli Sailing Club|
2003 Licensing Act
Members are informed that these Premises will be regulated under the Club Certificate No DC0015 at all times other than for the hours of 11:30-16:30 on Sundays; between 18:00-02:00 on certain Friday and Saturday nights when a Prior Booking has been made to hold an outside function, and between 11:30-00:00 on certain days for Prior Bookings, when it will be regulated under its Premises Licence, No DE0284.
Deddf Drwyddedu 2003
Hysbysir yr aelodau fod yr Adeilad hwn yn cael ei reoli o fewn Tystysgrif Clwb Rhif DC0015 ar bob adeg oddieithr yr oriau 11:30 - 16:30 ar y Sul; rhwng 18:00 - 02:00 ar rhai nosweithiau Gwener a Sadwrn pryd y bydd Rhagarcheb Ymlaenllaw wedi ei wneud i gynnal trafniant allanol, a rhwng 11:30 - 00:00 ar ddiwrnod arbennig ar gyfer Rhagarcheb Ymlaenllaw, pryd y bydd dan reolaeth Trwydded Adeilad, Rhif DE0284.
Stephen Tudor - Hon. Secretary - Ysgrifennydd anrhydeddus
Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli Sailing Club is a Company Limited by Guarantee is registered in Wales number 673674. Registered business address: Hafan, Glan Y Don, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL535YT