This section is for Pwllheli Sailing Club (CHPSC) Members or for persons who wish to become members.
This is a new section of the web site and deliberatly looks different to the rest of the web site with its own top menu which expands when a member logs in.
When you are logged in there is a notice advising you that 'you are in a private area of the web site for paid up members only.'
Top menu includes:
• Home (takes you back to the main site home page
• Membership categories for 2020
• Your membership details – where you can upgrade amend your own details etc
• Rules and Policies
• AGM stuff
To join - please read the information about membership categories - then move to the on-line form - on completing the form the system will take you to the secure payment area.
The 'Members Area' of the web site is where you will find membership details and other information dedicated for paid up members, such as information about our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
By logging into the 'Members Area' you will have access to your own membership details, allow you to renew your membership, pay for membership extras or just update or change your details.
Joining Process and Conditions
The On-Line Membership subscription Rates and Membership Classifications for 2020 (1st Januart to 31st December 2020) are as shown below:-
The 2020 form is available from 1st October 2019 for new members - take advantage now by getting membership for 15 months for the price of 12 months!
You can pay at the bar by bank card but the cost is £70 - we still require all of the information.
The Process -
1. Read and decide on the Category / Categories and calculate the amount to be paid - below
2. Proceed with the On-line Application Form - on the right (it is one form for multiple memberships and dinghy storage)
3. Make payment using our Bank Card Payment Process - Easy!
Pay before 31st January to ensure that you receive the bar and other discounts
This section was last updated 7th December 2019