Reasons to be a member in 2020
Pwllheli Sailing Club offers something for everyone, casual boaters, a base for cruising, racing and motorboating together with being a great venue for events, training and importantly a fantastic meeting place, with views, for friends.
- In addition to all of the varied activities featured in this e-newsletter membership of the club provides:
Meeting place for likeminded people in a friendly environment
- Affiliated membership of the RYA who safeguard recreational boating in the UK
- Helps to support youth sailing (CHIPAC)
- Training and Development - RYA courses run by club members
- Dinghy and keelboat racing opportunities
- Cruises in company
- Great social events - club members have priority
- Discounted berthing at Plas Heli pontoons, and Dinghy storage in a secure compound
- Access to CHIPAC for members children to learn to sail with experienced instructors teaching in the medium of Welsh and English
- Members can gain RYA qualifications through volunteering experience at club events.
- Advertise your Holiday Accommodation to a target audience of visitors to the area during events
- Receive regular e-newsletters with useful information
- Easy membership (application/renewal) process all on-line and starting from £60 for the year!