- Great to see boats out and local members enjoying some sailing, since the recent easing of restrictions.
- We continue to work with RYA Cymru Wales, and our Task force is busy managing the 'back to boating' pathway. Look out for a new Notice to Mariners on the 20th June
- The Task force have put some posters up around our facility, with useful advice. The Plas Heli Pontoon Protocols are here , and Compound protocols here
- The racing marks have now been laid and are on station - ready for the Commodore's Challenge.
- Congratulations to our Club President and Hon Secretary Stephen Tudor and wife Carys on their 30-year anniversary milestone this week.
- The landscaping work is progressing with planting work on-going.
Club What’s On:
- Tremadog Triangle and Commodore’s challenge running– see the website here
- Dinghy members have been busy in the compound preparing for Friday sailing.
- Club membership numbers is increasing and we thank those supporting CHPSC by joining/re-joining during these challenging times
- Remains locked down due to Government restrictions, and work is ongoing to manage the pathway to reopening, with our Franchisee Geoff looking at all options to resume his catering offerings
For more information, membership links and the latest weather and webcam, go to: