Reasons to be a member in 2020
Pwllheli Sailing Club offers something for everyone, casual boaters, a base for cruising, racing and motorboating together with being a great venue for events, training and importantly a fantastic meeting place, with views, for friends.
- In addition to all of the varied activities featured in this e-newsletter membership of the club provides:
Meeting place for likeminded people in a friendly environment
- Affiliated membership of the RYA who safeguard recreational boating in the UK
- Helps to support youth sailing (CHIPAC)
- Training and Development - RYA courses run by club members
- Dinghy and keelboat racing opportunities
- Cruises in company
- Great social events - club members have priority
- Discounted berthing at Plas Heli pontoons, and Dinghy storage in a secure compound
- Access to CHIPAC for members children to learn to sail with experienced instructors teaching in the medium of Welsh and English
- Members can gain RYA qualifications through volunteering experience at club events.
- Advertise your Holiday Accommodation to a target audience of visitors to the area during events
- Receive regular e-newsletters with useful information
- Easy membership (application/renewal) process all on-line and starting from £60 for the year!
There is a full and lively social programme around the Spinlock IRC Welsh National Championships 9th to 11th August
You are alll welcome to attend
- Friday 9th BBQ with live music
- Saturday 10th Celtic themed supper, live music
Please contact Plas Heli to reserve your ticket
New Tills are being installed at Plas heli on Wednesday 22nd May
Your existing Club Cards will not work with th enew tills and new cards will be issued on Wednesday and can be collected from the bar
Plas Heli the operating company for the Welsh National Sailing Academy which is the home of Pwllheli sailing Club
These articles are in a category list - for the assistance of users - and this text is in the category description.
These files are now being updated to reflect the changes in the latest Joomla programme - please look at the modified date.
This is a list of related to Club developmet and to the Academy project set out in date order.
|The 2015 Club Calendar|
The 2015 CHPSC Calendar is now being prepared and will be pubished shortly for delivery before Christmas.
The Calendar Tide Curve Explained
New this year the phases of the moon are shown.
We are grateful for the generous support of our 2019 sponsors.
Click on a logo - it is will take you to their web site.
For other sponsorship opportunities please send an e-mail
Training and Educational Sailing Courses
CHPSC supply training for club members, their children, members of the youth section (CHIPAC), local schools and local youth organisations.
Some of the training courses are also available to non-members by arrangement.
Information about 2013 courses will be posted here soon.
The 'Notices to Mariners' are provided for the convenience of our members, guests and visitors. CHPSC will make all reasonable attempts to keep these 'Notices' up to date but accepts no liability for their accuracy. Owners and skippers should check with the Harbour Master (and if relevant to their passage to South Cardigan Bay - the MOD Aberporth) before sailing.
All articles regarding the subscription to the ISORA Newsletters
We have now moved to our new home and we need to decide on the items of memorabilia that you want in the new Club room.
The photographic inventory below offers an opportunity for you to vote for your favourites.
We intend to display the Club Trophies in a glass cabinet - the trophies can be viewed here.
Indicate how keen you are to see each of the items in the new Club. More stars = more keen
CHPSC Management Team